So unless you are into football or, you are from New England or Colorado, you probably could care less about the upcoming football game this weekend. But being an avid Boston/New England sports fan, I am pretty excited for this. For all of you that don’t know what is going on, there is all this hype surrounding quarterback Tim Tebow for the Denver Broncos. I am not sure how I feel about him. He is very open about being very religious, which is great, I am just not sure if he truly is or he is just using it to get attention from the media. He is also known for what everyone now calls “Tebowing.”
It seems like he is the only guy people talk about over in Denver. So it looks like Tim Tebow will be taking on the New England Patriots. I am a little nervous. New England is favored, but I have always felt it’s a little easier going in as underdogs, relieves some of the pressure. But I am hoping Tom Brady and the rest of the boys can pull through.
A and I will be going over a friend’s house to watch the game. It’s been awhile since we have seen this group of friends so it should be fun. I happened to be roaming around on the internet and came across a Tim Tebow drinking game – and I found it quite hilarious. Mainly because if you did follow these, you would most likely not last very long.
I do not take any credit for this, like I said, it is all over the internet right now if you search for Tim Tebow Drinking game, but I just thought I would share as well 🙂
5. Drink every time an announcer uses any form of the word “win” to describe Tebow.
4. Drink every time Tebow’s lack of accuracy is mentioned.
3. Finish your beer every time he points to the sky.
2. Finish your beer every time his name is used as a verb (i.e. “Tebowed” or “Tebowing”)
1. If any player strikes the Tebow pose (aka Tebowing), the last person to strike the Tebow pose must finish everyone else’s beer.
Good luck if you decide to try the game out 🙂
And GO PATRIOTS! 🙂